In addition to our individual clientele, Royal Couture Cleaners also offers fabric cleanings services for museums, designer archives, and entertainment events all throughout the greater LA area. We start each job with a thorough inspection of the garments’ material, construction, and detailing – and then utilize a delicate approach and gentle, organic products to clean your garment.
We are Southern California’s premier dry cleaner – trusted to clean some of the country’s most elite museum collections, designer archives, luxury garment retailers, and red carpet events and productions for over 70 years. Plus, we are the only Southern California dry cleaners approved by the AQMD and EPA.
Interesting projects we’ve worked on include:
- Smithsonian Museum – The first American Flag
- Cirque Du Soleil past shows
- Elton John’s wardrobe for past Los Angeles and Los Vegas shows
- Getty Museum – 17th Century Chinese Dynasty Tapestries
- Tom Ford – Beverly Hills store
- Gucci – Beverly Hills store
- Dolce and Gabbana – Beverly Hills store
- Brooks Brothers – Beverly Hills Store
- St. John – Beverly Hills store
- Marilyn Monroe & Jane Mansfield Gowns – Restoration for private collector